El Gouna is a modern resort located 25 km north of Hurghada. The project of this town was made by the famous designer that's why this place is so unique and fabulous. There are many outstanding hotels located on the islands and a lot of modern Nubian style apartments. There are two Golf courses, gardens full of greenery, winding streets and passageways, Venetian style arhictectural features and waterways - all of these allow you to relax in true European style. Numerous restaurants, cafes, bars, night clubs are only part of a wide range of entertainment which are on offer for tourists in El Gouna.
Use the best equipment and experience professional service in a variety of sports such kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, squash - the choice is yours! Try riding a horse in the desert, or test your golf skills on the professional golf-course. Regardless of your interests you would will find what you need here… And if you want to relax, clear and refresh the mind - El Gouna will reveal another facet or reveal another side. You can visit the artistic town, take advantage of a world-class spa, relax your mind at the Club 88 or listen to live music in one of the local restaurants ... At the end of the day you can go for a delicious dinner at the modern Marina.
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF EL GOUNA
How to get to RedSeaZone?
Making your way to RedSeaZone is fast and easy. We are based at the Northern Mangroovy Beach (don’t get confused with Mangroovy Beach!) There are three kitesurfing schools along the way and our school is located right in the middle. You just need to follow the signposts.
Tips how to get to us:
- After ‘check in’ in your hotel you can order taxi or tok – tok at the reception. All drivers know the location of our centre so this option is least problematic and cheap.
- You can take Shuttle Bus – Marina Line that leaves downtown every full hour (only this line will take you to the kitesurfing beach).
- If you decide to walk it will take you approximately 20-30 minutes from Downtown, 10-15 minutes from Marina. You will find El Gouna maps at the reception of your hotel or in El Gouna Info Center.
- RedSeaZone school cooperates with “Diamond Cars” taxi services. You can order a car at the reception of RedSeaZone or get the number directly from the taxi driver. Cost of the ride: 5LE.
From North to South:
- Mangroovy Beach – most northern part of El Gouna. RedSeaZone is located here. In the near future Mangroovy Beach will become an Island with newly built green golf course behind.
- Abu Tig Marina – most elegant part of the town with luxurious boats and yachts anchored in the harbor. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and clubs to suit everyone’s taste.
- Downtown – most local part of the town where you will find small shops, local restaurants, supermarkets, Egyptian fast food, stalls with vegetables, fruits and spices. Ideal place for a stroll and discovering what is hidden around the next corner. Most of El Gouna residents live here, where you will also find hospital, library, universities, museum, pharmacy and mosque. Don’t miss out Kafr and Art Village to indulge in local art shops and cafeterias.
- Golf Villas/White Villas – luxurious villas and apartments surrounded by turquoise lagoons, flanking the fairways to give an enchanting character to this part of the town.
- Abydos Marina – here you will find harbor for the diving boats and other small motorboats. Airsrip and church are also located in this part of the town.
El Gouna is a small town with countless means of transport. You will never wait more than few minutes to be picked up and you can go from one side of the town to another within 15 minutes.
You can choose from regular line bus, boat taxi or specific for Asia and Southern America colorful tok-toks.
Once you need a tok-tok, just go out and you will find it immediately. One way ride costs 5 LE.
You can also use the following:
- Limousine – taxi on - call, price per one transfer within El Gouna – 15 LE. Transport outside El Gouna upon request. Tel.: +2 012 734 0166
- Shuttle Bus – local buses are scheduled every 15/30minutes depending on the route. One day ticket price: 5LE, 1 week ticket price: 20 LE. Information: El Gouna Info Center.
What our Clients thinking about us?
Oi. Me chamo Eudazio Da Silva e meu amigo se chama Carlos Madson. Estamos aqui no egito a 11 dias e achamos um lugar maravilhoso para nos so e sport kite surf, e tambem queremos a gradecer a RedSeaZone por nois da alimentacao e ospedagem muito obrigado mesmo por tudo. E tambem queremos a gradecer a todos que nois a judarao e tambem a galera aqui de egito por nois trata bem. Valeu e obrigado por tudo…
RedSeaZone w El Gounie to gwarancja najwyższej jakości kajtowania. Moja przygoda zaczęła się niedawno ale dzięki profesjonalnemu podejściu instruktorów (dzięki Kasia!!), świetnej infrastrukturze i genialnej atmosferze w bazie (bar - pierwsza klasa) jestem pewna, że wrócę tak szybko jak się da. Bardzo dziękuję całemu zespołowi RedSeaZone za świetny czas!Via E-mail
Byłem w RSZ już ponad 25 razy, jako młody amator a potem jako zawodnik i zawsze powrót do szarej Polskiej rzeczywistości boli tak samo. Od pierwszego wyjazdu atmosfera była świetna i za każdym razem z przyjemnością wracam do najlepszej polskiej szkółki kite na świecie!Via Facebook
Perfect atmosphere, very friendly & helpful staff, Kimo was a very good Instructor and equipment was very good.Via E-mail